Menu
megamas
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

New hub 3.0 internet access denied

Hello

Received replacement hub 3.0 today. Connected as old one. On status webpage - Internet - access denied. Wireless working. Ethernet working. Network refusing to give wan ip to new hub. I can't contact virgin help line - twice 58 min on phone and disconnect... Anyone ? Reset done twice - doesn't help. I need to give new wan Mac address anywhere?

Rafal

0 Kudos
jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: New hub 3.0 internet access denied

Nowhere above do you say you called in to "activate" the new Hub - did you?

Even if you did - try calling it in again - the equipment activation number is... 0800 953 9500

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos
megamas
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

We waited 2x 58 min on main help line. And disconnected twice. On number provided by U after going thru menu - Due to coronavirus our help line is closed. Please visit virgin media... Thx

0 Kudos
newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

You should try first thing in the morning. Lines open at 8am.

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos