Menu
Cal95
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

New house

Hello, I have recently purchased a newly built property only 4 houses. From the postcode I can see all the houses on my road have virgin and the houses across from my house have it also, they are around 4metres away across the road (virgin area). How do I get this installed to my house please which I will be moving into on 4 weeks. My wife and I are key workers and require access to the broadband for working from home(read on the site the NHS are being prioritised, can send ID photo as required). The website says this is not available on any of the newly built houses using the postcode checker (house is showing and is on royal mail etc).

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
VM-Jon
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: New house

Hi there,

I am happy to take a look at this for you. I will send you a private message for some details.

Thank you

Jon

Here to help! I'm an install manager helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

Cal95
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Great thank you. I await your message. How long does this process take for clarification?

0 Kudos
VM-Jon
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Message sent.

thank you

Here to help! I'm an install manager helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

lukachi07
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Jon,

I have the same problem, i signed up to Virgin Bundle yesterday, they said the engineer will come in March, which is too long. 

Today i visited the new house and it seems all of us have Virgin brown cable box outside, the area is new built houses. 

Can you help me as well please? we are working from home and need the internet. Thank you

0 Kudos
VM-Jon
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I can take a look for you for sure. Please private message me your details and I will see what’s possible for you.

thank you

Jon

0 Kudos