cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New home, external box looks to be broken

Farticus
Joining in

Just moved into new home and ordered a new fibre package. The cable external box is in a very bad shape. Can Virgin repair and correct it? Please 

PXL_20230624_185503061.jpg

4 REPLIES 4

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Call the Pre-installation and delivery team on 0800 052 1734 and make sure you get a Tech install

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Farticus,

Welcome back to our Community Forums! Thank you for your post and I'm sorry to see that there's a damaged omni box on your property! 

I can see that you've already been in touch with our team about this issue and have a technician appointment booked in to have this rectified.

Please let us know how your appointment goes and if you need any further help or assistance. We're here to help.

Thank you! 😊 

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi Paulina,

Thank you for the reply. I believe there would be a technician today but as I cannot verify my email address I've not been able to access the Virgin Connect app to get any more information 

Could you confirm there will be a technician today? Thank you

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Farticus,

Thanks for coming back to me about this. I've sent you a Private Message on your other thread, so I'll be happy to assist further there. 

I'll respond back to you as soon as I can. 

Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs