cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New customer

Jonathanboogles
Joining in

If I want to rejoin virgin again I take it they will have to install a new box outside the house because the old box which was currently in the property will no longer work and If I just want the tv package alone with no broadband or phone line I can just accept that I take it it might not be for a long time yet many thanks 

3 REPLIES 3

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @Jonathanboogles 

You must take a VM broadband connection in order to have access to any VM TV package. The TV doesn't work with any other ISP's.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Roger_Gooner
Alessandro Volta

If you want Pay TV you will always require broadband regardless of whether you get it from VM, Sky or BT TV. Only Sky allows you to use any ISP of your choice.

--
Hub 5, TP-Link TL-SG108S 8-port gigabit switch, 360
My Broadband Ping - Roger's VM hub 5 broadband connection

Molly_T
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Jonathanboogles 👋 welcome to the community! Thank you for posting. 

As other members have already correctly advised, you need to have Broadband services with us to access our TV services too. (This is due to the service requirements for Apps and On-demand services.)

You can find more information about available TV services and packages via our website here 👉 virg.in/shoptv

Let us know if there is anything else you need help or support with! Wishing you all the best. 🌞

Molly