cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New customer

Andybassa
On our wavelength

I have been with Sky for 23 yrs and as the trees near my home have grown I am having issues. I want to go to Virgin as it has been installed in my street.

Now we’re do I start???
I called Virgin sales and gave all my info was told it’s not available at my address although the cables have been laid in the road, other sales people said it’s available however as I have a shared driveway they will need to send out an engineer.

The engineer came out and said it’s not a problem I can have a full service.

my neighbour has Virgin and I was never asked permission to dig a channel in the drive. (I own my property and although looking at it you would think the driveway is shared however I have the house deeds and it is not shared).

I have been promised a call from a sales person that can process an order over 6 times but never been called.

As someone wanting to become a customer the 1st impression of Virgin is not great.

please someone help me.

2 REPLIES 2

VM-Jon
Problem sorter

Hi @Andybassa 

Thank you for reaching out to us here, to the community.

Please accept our apologies for the difficulties you are having, I would like to take a look at this for you and see what I can do to help. In order to do so I will need a little bit more detail so I will send you a private message.

Thank you

Jon

Here to help! I'm an install manager helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

Andybassa
On our wavelength

Thanks