cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New customer

Josie27
Joining in

Hi,

I placed an order on 08th June 2023 for broadband. While placing order online they told me I am eligible for quick start self setup and suggested me delivery date 12th June 2023. Same evening I got an email from virgin media web team telling me that my kit will be delivered on 20th July 2023 more than a month later. I felt so cheated and angry so I replied back to them asking explanation but no reply so finally I came here seeking help. 

I chose virgin media because I saw connection is already there when I moved into my new home. Their website tricked me to place an order. It is unfair to ask customer to wait for such a long time. I felt like I place an order in the year 2003 back then you have to wait such a long time to get connection.

Please help.

Thank you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Client62
Legend

Cancel your order if you feel the start date was misrepresented

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

5 REPLIES 5

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi Josie27 

You could try calling the pre-installs team on 0800 052 1734

They are open  8:00am to 9:00pm  Monday to Friday, and 8:00am to 6:00pm Saturday and Sunday

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Client62
Legend

Cancel your order if you feel the start date was misrepresented

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Josie27,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome, sorry to hear your date for our equipment to be delivered was changed to a much later one and that now you feel you wish to cancel the order, I was able to locate you on our system and it does look like there are earlier options, so I can help I will send you an invite into a private chat, once received please click on the envelope to accept.

Regards

Paul.

Ok Paul thank you. I will wait for your invite. 

Hi Paul I am still waiting for your reply.