Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

New customer - quick start order not being processed?

I am moving to a new property and wanted to set up a Virgin broadband account there (I am not currently with Virgin). The current residents (who are moving out) are on Virgin. 

I signed up for Virgin broadband on 30/10/2020, received my confirmation email etc and was due to collect my QuickStart kit on 13/11/2020. After my initial confirmation email, I have not received anything further from Virgin Media. 

I spent Friday afternoon chasing this up on webchat and was directed to call the Sales team this morning. The advisor that I spoke to advised they would look into it and call me back in 5-10 minutes - it's now been 2 hours and I haven't heard anything. 

All I have is the order number on my confirmation email, but no account number. Can anyone suggest what else to try?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: New customer - quick start order not being processed?

Hi there

Happy to take a look into this for you. 

I'll pop you a private message to take some details to look into this

Thanks

Christy

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Almost exactly the same here. Signed up 14/10/2020 and was due to pick up the kit 13/11/2020. I've had a couple of texts from VM saying Connect+ will contact me when I can pick it up, but no such contact. I checked with the shop today, as they are closed and have a phone number posted, and they have been closed since before my order and not accepting deliveries anyway.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi @Zagzyg

I can take a look into this for you. 

I will send a private message as I will need to take some personal information. 

Keep an eye on the purple envelope in the top right hand corner.

Thanks

Christy

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for your reply.

After over 2 hours on the phone, my original order has been cancelled and recreated, and I'm expecting the kit to be delivered directly to my address on Thursday.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Glad to hear that you got it sorted!

Thanks

Christy