Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

New customer help

Hi, thought I'd try on here. Theres a message on the website saying not to call unless you're existing. The online chat seems to not exist and the online message service bot thing is broken (seriously, off topic but someone needs to check that, it really isn't working correctly)

Saw on uswitch a pretty good deal for the 100mb phone and broadband package but dont know how to sign up under current circumstances? And also how long it may take. We are moving into a new build home and would like an idea of how to go about setting it up and wait times.

Thank you

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: New customer help

I am a virgin media field technician . All and any advice given is based on my experience in the field or my personal experience with my own equipment at home. If my answer was helpful to you please mark as helpful.

Why not save yourself £50 by referring a friend to virgin media. For more information please DM me

If you dm me your name and phone number I will pass it to the team that can give you a call and you will save yourself £50 of your bill

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: New customer help

Please PM me.

Zoe

If I've helped in any way, please give me Kudos and mark my response as a helpful answer!

Fancy £50 off your bill? Ask me how and you might just get it!

I am a serving Field Technician at Virgin however all responses on here are based on my experiences in the field alone and my own equipment at home and should be taken as such

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos