Menu
ZAPROV
Settling in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

New contract

I signed up for a contract over the phone on 1st September and I was told that I should receive an email with the delivery details fo my equipmen. So far, I only received an email with the contract details and an email with the direct debit details, but not email about delivery or dispatch of equipment. Nothing hs arrived until the day I was supposed to start using the services I paid for. It seems this is a common occurence with hundreds of customers of Virgin Media judging from the number of messages posted on this community forum. According to Ofcom regulations, I should be refunded for every day I am unable to use the services and reimbursed for having to make alternative arrangements to seek such services from other sources (broadband, TV, phone). Can someone help me receive the equipment today?

0 Kudos
VM-Jon
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: New contract

Hi @ZAPROV 

Thank you for reaching out to us here, welcome to the community.

Please accept our apologies for the difficulties you are having, I would like to take a look at this for you and see what I can do to help. In order to do so I will need a little bit more detail so I will send you a private message.

Thank you

Jon

Here to help! I'm an install manager helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos