Menu
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

New contract for broadband and mobile

I'm existing virgin customer for 14 years.I have a new contract started 10.09.2020 for 350Gb broadband and 4 SIM only contracts.

Problem I have:

100Gb broadband speed maximum !!!!

No SIM cards at all.

Virgin asking me to return my old router but never give me new one!!!

Already have a bill from Virgin.

Sms help support completely pest me off. I have a history chat for 5 days and 18 hours on the phone. Their excuses was tea time, shift finnish or we will contact you...........  SHOCKING......Virgin salesman who make me this contract just ignore my emails, sms and phone calls.

I understand we have a difficult time but this is not a big problem to have a look on my contract and resolve it in minutes.

If I can't get it sorted I would ask you to help me cancel all my agreements with Virgin.

Regards 

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: New contract for broadband and mobile

Hi kefir0,

Sorry to hear about your contract issue and that you've been unable to get through to us to investigate what has happened. May I ask whether you have agreed to a new contract whilst speaking to the agent? I ask because if not, the agent will have placed a disconnection order which results in the returns packaging to be sent to you.

Have you received any emails or are there any updates on your online account about any new contracts?

Thanks,

Lisa

0 Kudos
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Messages from virgin salesman.

11.09.2020 Hi Marcin,that's all sorted save my number

Kieron [REMOVED] [REMOVED]
Virgin Media

[REMOVED]

15.10.2020 Hi. I've order broadband (350Gb) with SIM contract(15Gb) included and another 3xSIM contracts(9Gb) for my family. Would you please check it for me because I think it's something not right compare to what I've been told over a phone. Thank you

20.10.2020 Hi. Virgin send me return envelope for my old router. Problem is I don't have new one. New contract:
[REMOVED] area 09

No help at all.

No SIM starters.

Broadband spspeedwed 100mb.

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

0 Kudos
On our wavelength
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Another bill to pay...... How it is possible??? 

It's night mare to experienced something like this and the best is You can't fix it for 3 months. I have no choice only to leave.

0 Kudos
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

I have flagged for VM to get back to you here.

--------------------
John
--------------------

My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi kefir0,

Sorry to hear this hasn't been sorted. 

Regarding your speeds, are you using a wired or wireless connection? I've been able to locate your account using your forum details and can see it's been some time since the hub was last rebooted, can you please do this?

I've sent you over a private message to get a few more details regarding the SIM cards.

Alex_Rm

0 Kudos
On our wavelength
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

I have gave up after 3 weeks using sms chat and phone virgin help support. I have to transfer my current three.co.uk SIM numbers to virgin. In my home we have 4 sims all together. I wish to transfer all this numbers to Virgin but first I need new Sims cards.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos