Menu
rsagah
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

New connection round and round.

Hello, 

We have moved to a new address which was listed as supporting Cable but once we tried to get connected it appears that building works. 

Our neighbour has the same Virgin media cable internet connected already and I mentioned this to Virgin and they sent an engineer to inspect the neighbours connection to see if we can piggy back off of their connection.

The engineer said it would be possible to run a cable from the next door to our property. 

Since then it seems that VirginMedia have no idea what I am talking about and reverted to the construction issues. We cannot seem to get an answer of why we cant run a cable from next door without any digging etc?

Are you able to provide assistance?

tl:dr - to avoid construction we can piggy back off the neighbours VM cable (VM Engineer agreed) but VM dont understand and forgot.

0 Kudos
Megan_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: New connection round and round.

Hi Rsagah,

Thanks for using the forums to get this issue with your Installation looked into, I am sorry if this has been causing some frustration. I would be more than happy to look into this for you. I am aware its been a few weeks since you last posted, so can I ask how things are at the moment? 

Has there been any updates from the installs team?

I can see you did speak to someone recently from your services, can I ask what was mentioned?

Thanks,

Megan_L

0 Kudos