Menu
MeanDarkus
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

New connection - flashing arrows

Hi,

got my kit today, installed it but no matter what i get 2 flashing green arrows.  If i go into my account on the App and try and see service status is says i cant view it until after my install?

Im guessing my account is not active yet, tried on the phone to send the "activation signal" but that didnt work either.

Called back and after 55 minutes of waiting to speak to someone the call was terminated!

also how do i get a longer cable that goes between the wall socket and the router please, need one that about double the length of the one that came in the box.

Help?

0 Kudos
jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: New connection - flashing arrows

Perils of a self install! You have to keep calling the activation number 0800 953 9500 – you will need the serial number off the barcode sticker and also your account number, Call now but at 08.00 (Mon-Sat) or 09.00 (Sun) for the best chance of getting through quickly.

Or, text the same details to 07533 051809 - responses are slower though

VM dont usually send longer cables out as they can alter the power levels on the Hub that only a tech visit can sort out - hence a tech install to put it where you want it is always best. You could try calling CS and see what they say

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.