Menu
StevoM19
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

New connection - Power light flashing green

Hi,

Just received my Hub 3 and connected it all up as per the quickstart guide. Powered it on and after around 30 seconds I am getting a Flashing Green power light and Solid Green Wi-Fi light. I have checked all connections and cannot find any issues. Having read online this looks to be a connection issue outside the property. We had Virgin a number of years ago and never hd any issues so i thought this would be a simple plug and play installation. 

Cant raise tech support on the phone due to COVID 19, any assistance would be very welcome.

Steve

0 Kudos
StevoM19
Joining in
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: New connection - Power light flashing green

Just completed a diagnostic check and it reports my account as being disconnected. Furthermore when interrogating the Hub 3 router is states Internet -Access is Denied.

What is the method for contacting Virgin customer service to get this resolved?

0 Kudos
-tony-
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

1st thing - have you rung the activation line - if not you need to do that - details should be with the hub

if you have done that try again it is always worth checking - if you think all is ok you need to ring or text or wait here for VM to pick up the thread and book a tech

Tony
StevoM19
Joining in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Tony, yeah been through all the set up and activation and still no joy. Booked a technician for Monday seems the problem is in the street somewhere.

0 Kudos