cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New build virgin cabling

Rcassell86
Joining in

Hi. We have recently moved into a new build property that come with virgin pre-wired. We are not currently with virgin as we are tied into a contract with our current provider, but are the only house on the estate with the white cabling coiled up outside. Everyone else seems to have a brown box covering up this eye sore. Is this something I can purchase from virgin or is it something that should have been done when the wiring was installed. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Tudor
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

I think you will find that on new estates the cabling is done by the builders and VM just do the final connection. It’s probably worth checking with them.

Tudor
There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal c1a2a285948293859940d9a49385a2

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

2 REPLIES 2

Tudor
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

I think you will find that on new estates the cabling is done by the builders and VM just do the final connection. It’s probably worth checking with them.

Tudor
There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal c1a2a285948293859940d9a49385a2

Nathan_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @Rcassell86,

welcome to our forum and thanks for your post.

Sorry to see that this cabling has been left uncovered. I will certainly be able to help you with this so I am going to send you a PM to confirm your details.

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules