Menu
Rowles18
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

New build installation

Hi, I’m due to move into a new build property next Friday, I’ve been attempting to get set up online and also by phoning but am having no luck. Every other house number bar mine and one other on our new build street is available to select, my soon to be neighbours have been able to arrange for Virgin to be installed. I have a small brown box on the front of my house that says Virgin, and I understand from my developer that each house is set up to be connected to Virgin (and only Virgin - so it’s essential I get set up as I have literally no other options). Please help - working from home at this time, pregnant and have yet to have my vaccine, would really like to avoid having to unnecessarily go into my office and put myself at risk.

0 Kudos
Christy_D
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: New build installation

Hi there @Rowles18 

Thanks for reaching out to us.

Are you moving services to this property?

Many thanks

Christy

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos
Rowles18
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi, we’re new customers so not moving any current products from our current property.

0 Kudos
Christy_D
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

No problem @Rowles18 . 

I'll take a look into this now but will need to take a few details from you first. I'll send over a private message to take these

Many thanks

Christy

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos