Menu
Emmiiiiiiiiiiii
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

New build - getting set up

Hi there,

I purchased a brand new Keepmoat home last week that has a virgin point. However, the internet has never been set up in the house yet due to how new the property is. The post code shows up on the post code checker but says services aren't available- I think Virgin will need to come out to the property to hook this point up somehow. Does anyone know who to contact or how to go about getting my internet set up?

0 Kudos
goslow
Community elder
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: New build - getting set up

Your new home has a VM connection point installed, and the postcode may be on the postcode checker, but your issue might be that the VM infrastructure beyond your home (i.e. your street, estate etc.) might not be up and running as yet.

You'll need one of the VM forum team to respond here within a day or two and advise. You should probably also speak to Keepmoat to see if they have any information on VM's connection schedule.

0 Kudos
Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hey @Emmiiiiiiiiiiii,

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post on the forums.

I would be happy to take a further look into this for you but would need to confirm a few details via private message, please look out for my message and we can get started.

Regards,

Steven_L

0 Kudos
Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for confirming your details @Emmiiiiiiiiiiii, I have passed this onto the team to be investigated and they will be in touch with you soon as soon as they can.

Regards,

Steven_L

0 Kudos
Emmiiiiiiiiiiii
Tuning in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks Steven, I appreciate it.

Kind regards, 

Emmi

0 Kudos