cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New broadband

lozellax
Joining in

I have put a post on the other day about not being able to have broadband installed on the allocated date.

This was due to previous tenants having an account set up - I was told someone would call be back on Thursday to discuss this and from there have broadband installed within 1-2 days. However no one has contacted me and I am unable to get through to anyone again as I do not have an account number or area code. 

Thanks 

Lauren

7 REPLIES 7

lozellax
Joining in

Hi I was supposed to have a new broadband set up on 3rd July but it never arrived to my address and I haven’t received any communication regarding this. I have tried to contact virgin media but been unsuccessful due to not having an account number set up yet because the broadband is not installed 

can anyone help me with this, thanks 

Hi @lozellax 

Thank you for reaching out to us here, to the community.

Please accept our apologies for the difficulties you are having, I would like to take a look at this for you and see what I can do to help. In order to do so I will need a little bit more detail so I will send you a private message.

Thank you

Jon

I have put a post on the other day about not being able to have broadband installed on the allocated date.

This was due to previous tenants having an account set up - I was told someone would call be back on Thursday to discuss this and from there have broadband installed within 1-2 days. However no one has contacted me and I am unable to get through to anyone again as I do not have an account number or area code. 

Thanks 

Lauren

goslow
Alessandro Volta

You should stick to your original topic as multi-posting the same issue causes a lot of confusion, and possible time wasted, for anyone trying to reply.

Thanks - have posted this on previous post also 

Hi @lozellax ,

I am sorry the team have yet to get in touch with you, I have escalated this again and they should pick this up tomorrow.

Thank you for your patience, please come back to me by private message tomorrow if you still require support once the team have been in touch.

thank you

Jon

Hi lozellax,

Thank you for your post. I can see the post was on Sunday you made. 

So the relevant team still have 2 days to contact you. 

^Martin