Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

New broadband user

Hello im new to virgin. Yesterday i received my hub 3.0 box , i installed everything how it should be but the hub is flashing green on the bottom. I called VM multiple times and finally been told that i need to activate my internet. I did it thru the automated system and have been told that everything is setup now but i still dont have internet. Any help ??

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: New broadband user

If its still flashing - it hasnt been activated - call it in.

Reboot the equipment and if it still fails call - 0800 953 9500.

You will need the box serial number, and your account and area number.

--------------------
John
--------------------

My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hello John , is the box serial number underneath hub wheres the wifi pass or its on the Box where the equipment originally came in? Thanks 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Not sure as I have never used a Hub3 - it will probably be printed on the base sticker or its card (?) in small print !

--------------------
John
--------------------

My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community elder
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Ntsv,

If you have the hub 3 then the serial number is on the bar code, bottom left on the base of the hub

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I just FINALLY reach one of the maintenance team after 1 hour hanging on the phone , and the guy tried to send second signal to my device to activate it , but it says its "unreachable". After all he told me that from my side everything is okay and now he booked a technician to come to see (and hopefully) resolve the problem...

0 Kudos