cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New broadband issues

angieaw
Joining in

Hi I received my hub yesterday but can't connect am thinking maybe it's because I done have a phone line?but virgin make it so hard to contact them I only want an engineer 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Client62
Hero

For help with a new installation contact the Pre Installation and Delivery Team on 0800 052 1734

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

4 REPLIES 4

Client62
Hero

For help with a new installation contact the Pre Installation and Delivery Team on 0800 052 1734

David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team

Good Afternoon @angieaw, thanks for your post on our Community Forums, and a very warm welcome to you!

Sorry to hear of the difficulty you've faced when trying to set up the services.

Can you please confirm if you have been able to call our pre-installations team to have this set up?

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

@David_Bn wrote:

Good Afternoon @angieaw, thanks for your post on our Community Forums, and a very warm welcome to you!

Sorry to hear of the difficulty you've faced when trying to set up the services.

Can you please confirm if you have been able to call our pre-installations team to have this set up?

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

Yes David many thanks an engineer is coming over the weekend 😊

Hi @angieaw 

Thanks for the update.

I do hope the visit went well.

If you do have any further questions or concerns please do pop back to us here and we will do our best to help 🙂

Vikki - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide