cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New address no VM wall plug

24nrb
Joining in

Hi, I just moved homes and been sent a quick install box to my new address. I’ve been told that I can do the set-up myself but there is no VM wall plug neither a connection box outside. The only thing I have is an openreach fibre box. How can I book a vm engineer to sort this out for me asap because I need internet access tomorrow for WFH

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

goslow
Alessandro Volta

@24nrb wrote:

Hi, I just moved homes and been sent a quick install box to my new address. I’ve been told that I can do the set-up myself but there is no VM wall plug neither a connection box outside. The only thing I have is an openreach fibre box. How can I book a vm engineer to sort this out for me asap because I need internet access tomorrow for WFH

Call the pre-installation and delivery team on 0800 052 1734 and explain the problem.

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

2 REPLIES 2

goslow
Alessandro Volta

@24nrb wrote:

Call the pre-installation and delivery team on 0800 052 1734 and explain the problem.

Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi 24nrb,

Welcome to the Community Forums! Thanks for your post.

I'm sorry to hear there's been an issue with your installation of your equipment at your new address. We'll be more than happy to help you with this if you haven't already been able to call in.

I've sent you over a private message so I can help you further. If you still need assistance, you can find my message at the purple envelope.

Thanks

Beth