cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New account number not migrating

Jamcanary
Joining in

I transferred my services over from my previous property where I was a customer of virgin media already.  I moved house and set up a new contract on a new account number but my new account number hasn't migrated over on my app.  It is still showing my old account number and tells me I'm no longer a customer of virgin media, I would like some assistance in being able to action my new account.  I can’t get broadband, etc. in the new house.

3 REPLIES 3

Tudor
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

You could try deleting the app and reinstalling.

Tudor
There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal c1a2a285948293859940d9a49385a2

Ckuk
On our wavelength

Same thing happened to me. Someone needs to associate your email address with the new account number, re-installing the app won’t help

i just don’t get why they don’t do it automatically and one has to go through all this hustle 

Robert_P
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Jamcanary

Sorry to hear of the problems with your account since moving, we appreciate you taking the time to raise this via the forums. 

I'm eager to get this looked into for you and will send you a Private Message to get some more details from you.

Looking forward to hearing back from you.

Rob