Menu
Sarahd3
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

New account but old tenant registered to address

Help please, having serious issues with virgin media’s customer service. A housemate was kicked out of our house for legal matters and stole the internet box and isn’t answering virgin to close his account. I have now been out of my house for over a week as we have no internet and virgin customers services have not been helpful and said as I’ve lived there for over a year I’m apart of his account!! This is obviously not true as it was shared accommodation and I gave him internet money. He is purposely not closing his account and not asking as he is annoyed he’s been put out and we just need him taken off the account and myself or my other house mate put on the account and new internet sent out. This should not be this difficult and we have evidence from the landlord he was evicted! Any help appreciated as understandably we need back to our house and are are meant to be wfh and now unable to work! 

0 Kudos
Christy_D
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: New account but old tenant registered to address

Hi there

Let me see if I can help with this

I'll pop you a private message to take some details and look into it for you

Many thanks

Christy

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos
VM-Jon
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: New account but old tenant registered to address

Here to help! I'm an install manager helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos