Menu
dr0g0
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

New Virgin Media Hub 4, wrong power supply sent

Received my new Virgin Media Hub 4.0 on Wednesday 8th December, only to find that like many, the power supply suplied does not fit the Hub 4. Have telephoned Viigin Media two times and despite being promised a new replacment Hub 4 PSU will be sent out, nothing has arrived, on top of this the new contract arrived in my email with a price of £95 per month for my serices, yet the day before it was agreed at £85, come on Virgin Media how can you agree a price on the phone, and then send out a contract at £10 pm more then what was agreed, some £120 a year extra ???? Worse still it tunrs out that I am not the only customer who has upgraded to a Hub 4 to have the wrong PSU, just Google Hub 4 and this comes up

https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Tech-Chatter/Hub-4-AC-Adapter/td-p/4554523

And this as far as I can see has been ongoing since Sep 2020, with people upgrading to the Hub 4 to only then not be able to use the Hub 4 due to the wrong power supply being supplied. Virgin media is there no quality control ????

Hayley_S
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: New Virgin Media Hub 4, wrong power supply sent

Hello @dr0g0,

Welcome! Thanks for posting.

I am sorry to see that you have been sent the wrong equipment.

I would love to help you with this if you still need it, please let me know if you have had a new one sent out since posting this.

Many thanks,

Hayley
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos