Menu
Highlighted
Just joined
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

New V6

Hi, just set up V6 box. Only have 5 channels and no on demand or catch up service. Can’t get through on the phone for help.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: New V6

Hi,

Send me a private message with your account number and area ref and I'll check the activation status for you.

Thanks Chris 

To PM just hover over my profile picture and click Send Message when the option comes up. Please don't post any of the info I've asked for in this thread as it's public

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi JWa2

I am sending you a DM on the forum.

Please check your messages.

Kind regards

Paul.

I am a Virgin Media field technician. All and any advice given is based on my experience in the field or my personal experiences with my own equipment at home. If my answer was helpful to you please mark as helpful or consider leaving some kudos.

¤ Why not save yourself £50 by referring a friend to Virgin Media. For more info please DM me ¤

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Good Morning,

Has your new V6 box been activated properly?

If so you can then go into the 'Help & Settings' then into 'Settings' then into 'Network' and click on the 'Connect to Virgin Media Network'. Allow to completely connect through each step and then give the V6 box a reboot.

Thanks!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Just joined
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Chris,

It’s [REMOVED] and area code 31

thanks

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

0 Kudos