Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 15
Flag for a moderator

New TV360

Received my new TV360 today. Initially had connection problems. Mainly sorted but cannot use or get the new remote control to work. The old controller for the old TV box lets me switch on and off, change channels but no volume control, How do I correct this?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Legend
Message 2 of 15
Flag for a moderator

Re: New TV360

Are you in Eire by any chance.

***********************************************************************************************************************************

Mike Robinson
Aircraft Engineer & Computer Based Training and Learning Designer for many of the world's Military Arms.

My Broadband Ping - 26_Aug_2020
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 15
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Does the remote control light up ?

Here to help! I'm an install manager helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 4 of 15
Flag for a moderator

Hi yes remote lights up but does nothing. Old box control works partially.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 15
Flag for a moderator

Did you pair it with the box on installation ?

Here to help! I'm an install manager helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 6 of 15
Flag for a moderator

Sorry but wasn't given that option.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 15
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Try and hold down the 'TV' button and the '0' at the same time until the Standby Button start to flash and this should re-pair the remote with 360 box.

Once paired you should then be able to go into the settings within the 360 box and pair remote to TV for Volume controls.

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 8 of 15
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for your help but nothing is happening. I have switched everything off, unplugged everything and started up again. Still no success.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Virgin Media Staff
Virgin Media Staff
Message 9 of 15
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hey Andy, did you pull the battery tab out from the back of the remote when the on-screen instructions told you to? 

If the repairing instructions above didnt work and you've definitely pulled the tab out then you will need to call 150 (remember to add your customer details when promoted on the call so they can forward you to the right team, they will know you have the new box!) and they will be able to arrange for a new remote.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 10 of 15
Flag for a moderator

Hi thanks for that. Unfortunately it didn't work. Called 150 and got issues with that.

0 Kudos