Menu
rattyatvmc
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

New TV and new location

Hello,

I have a new TV and require set up of the TV in a new location, I am having trouble getting in contact with Virgin to arrange  this. I need a telephone or email details for the right department for this service.

Regards    

0 Kudos
LittleMick73
Superstar
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: New TV and new location

Hi the phone number is 0345 454 1111 go down the TV faults route, I'm afraid there isn't an email address for this, if you get the automated we are testing your equipment thing let it do that then redial the system will recognise you have called so then should connect with a person, I'm afraid there can be long waits sometimes so calling first thing 8am is better. Regards Micky
0 Kudos
jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Also, what needs moving and setting up? You said you have a new TV in another location - but do you mean you have a VM TV box that needs moving too - which one? If so there will be a £99 no fault call out charge to move cables and balance power levels.

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos
rattyatvmc
Joining in
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Micky,
Thankyou for your prompt reply, I shall try that number tomorrow.

Regards
0 Kudos
rattyatvmc
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hello john,
Thankyou for replying to my question. I will clarify the following points you have raised.
I already have multi-room with Virgin. The TV in this room is being replaced with a newer model and will be placed on a different wall. There is already a Virgin Media box in this room. I would require new cable to run around skirting , over a door frame and onto the next wall which is about 9 metres from original position. You mention there will be a £99 no fault call out charge to move cables and balance power levels. I require a phone number for Virgin to book an engineer for this service.
Regards Jaa
0 Kudos
LittleMick73
Superstar
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

@rattyatvmc wrote:
Hello john,
Thankyou for replying to my question. I will clarify the following points you have raised.
I already have multi-room with Virgin. The TV in this room is being replaced with a newer model and will be placed on a different wall. There is already a Virgin Media box in this room. I would require new cable to run around skirting , over a door frame and onto the next wall which is about 9 metres from original position. You mention there will be a £99 no fault call out charge to move cables and balance power levels. I require a phone number for Virgin to book an engineer for this service.
Regards Jaa

It will be the same number I have already given you 

. Regards Micky 

0 Kudos