Menu
mork23
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

New Order - Incorrect Notes

Hi,

I've been patiently waiting for the BT duct (VM have permission to use in my area) in to my house to be unblocked - it seems a replacement front door step at some point has led to concrete finding its way in preventing the fibre being blown in to my house.  I verified with the guys at the time, no coax - it's fibre all the way in.  Note - this is fully contained on my property, no highway impact.

This was identified back on 20th Nov.  Guys came out, identified the issue and said someone would be out to unblock.  Having waited some time I have been trying to find out whether there is any news on this back in early Jan.  I was concerned that I was told this was with the council to resolve but as highlighted above there is no need for council engagement, if anything - I'd expect maybe BT permission may be required to unblock? I thought I'd check again yesterday just to verify my request for notes to be updated to highlight the issue is my front door step but was met with dismay as this hadn't happened.  Obviously I've asked for this to be done again.

I'm now wondering whether everyone is waiting on each other for someone to do something because of this.  Is there someone from VM on here to can clarify this for me?  As many others have discovered ahead of me, communication is not VMs strong point despite selling it as a service. 

I'm really hoping I am still in the queue to have the blockage removed - it would be great for someone to contact me and tell me that is the case and reassure me the information on my order is correct.  Maybe I'm expecting too much?  Wondering whether I'll ever be a VM customer...

0 Kudos
Z92
Problem sorter
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: New Order - Incorrect Notes

Note that if BT are involved, they've rescheduled all non-urgent work until after 1st March this year. Virgin are experiencing delays due to lack of staff but at least they are still installing. 

0 Kudos
mork23
Tuning in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: New Order - Incorrect Notes

OK thanks - would be great for someone in VM to verify my order is/isn't impacted by this.  A little information goes a long way.

0 Kudos