Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

New Installation

Hi there 

I am due to get instillation for bb/phone/tv on the 13 April.

I am currently with now tv broadband and phone and would like to keep my home number. When should I cancel my contract with them as at present they have no information regarding me switching and taking my landline number to virgin media. I am very concerned that the number will not be switched over to virgin.

Thanks 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: New Installation

Hi,
Have you managed to resolve this yet? If not I might be able to help - can you send me a personal message; hover over my name and select send message.
Retro-Tech

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: New Installation

Hi
It is best if you let Virgin know you want to transfer your number before you cancel your existing line, however it is possible to do this for up to 2 weeks after your line is dead.
If you text us on 07533 051809 with your account number and address, with details of your request, someone will call you back.
Please be patient though, as expected, it may take a day or two to get a response.

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more