cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Install nightmares

Gixerob111
On our wavelength

Hi,

I've totally messed up my new install. I've gone and ordered the quick start install when what I really needed was the full engineer install. There are no virgin wires / boxes here at all so I need a proper engineer install. I've got my account set up and can log on and see the quick start order but I'm unable to change it. I've called customer services and got through to an offshore call centre which was a disaster so what I need is a number to call so I can speak to an English person based in the UK. Even the pre installations number goes to an offshore call centre. So if anyone has such a number I will be eternally grateful.

Rob

3 REPLIES 3

Tudor
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

If you were sent a QuickStart package the location must have had VM previously. 

Call the pre-installs team on 0800 052 1734 8AM- 9PM Monday - Friday or 8AM-6PM Saturday and Sunday

Tudor
There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal c1a2a285948293859940d9a49385a2

Gixerob111
On our wavelength

Well if there was a previous install then someone has removed the box and the cables because there's just an old BT socket and that's it. The quick start package has not been delivered yet and is in the preparing kit status (due to be delivered 9th April). I'll give the pre install team another call today hopefully I'll get to speak to someone in the UK.

Rob

Hi Gixerob111 👋 welcome back to community! Thank you for posting. 

Sorry to hear about these issues with your installation, and getting support with this. We would need to convert your installation to a manned appointment. Depending on the amount of time before your quickstart order is due to arrive, we may need for this to arrive and complete so we can then book in a manned installation. 

I will send you a PM to confirm a few details and offer further support. You will find this in the top right corner of the page 📩 in your Inbox. 

We can return to this public thread with another update when possible. Thanks for your patience in the meantime! 

All the best. 🌞

Molly