cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Install - No Connection

PhantomUK
Joining in

Hi, I've just had the self-install kit delivered today and had a go at installing the router. We don't have a socket as such, just the cable coming through the wall so I've used a coax connector to connect the UG cable to the one that goes in the router.

Light on the Hub 3 is flashing green, when I've logged into the admin web portal, it says no RF Signal detected. I don't believe there are any cuts on the line so I'm thinking we're disconnected at the cabinet?

I've checked service status and it's reporting no faults on my postcode. I should mention we haven't had VM active at this premises for approx. 10 years.

Picture attached to show the setup.

Any help would be appreciated.

IMG_1795.jpeg

Edit: Could this be related? Am I being impatient? Only installed within the last 45 minutes.

IMG_1796.jpeg

2 REPLIES 2

Client62
Legend

New Install Assistance

Call the Pre-installation and delivery team on 0800 052 1734.

Explain what needs to be done and book an engineer visit.

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi PhantomUK, 

Thanks for taking the time to contact us via the Community. It's lovely having you on board with us in the Forums.

We're sorry to hear you've been having an issue with getting your equipment activated. 

Taking a look at things here, I can see you've been able to speak to the team and they've been able to get an engineer appointment booked for you. 

Please keep us updated on how the visit goes. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs