cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Hub5. How do I make a computer on my local net accessible from the wider internet?

LenG
On our wavelength

The title says it all.  I can't be the only one who wants to do this.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Nathan_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @LenG 👋 Welcome back to our forum and thanks for your post 😊

Apologies, we don't quite understand what you mean by this. Would you mind expanding so we can assist?

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

Nathan_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @LenG 👋 Welcome back to our forum and thanks for your post 😊

Apologies, we don't quite understand what you mean by this. Would you mind expanding so we can assist?

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

LenG
On our wavelength

Hi, sorry about the rather terse question.  I as suffering from the aftermath of a session of laser eye treatment both when I tried to set up passthru and when I posted that note.  Attempting to restate my problem more clearly actually made me see what I was doing wrong.  Apart from trying to work on a computer when I could barely see let alone think straight.

Hi LenG

Thank you for your response.

It sounds like your concern is now resolved.

If you do have any further questions however, please pop back to us here and we would be happy to help.

Vikki - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide