cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Hub not received

chrisofbrighton
Joining in

I need a new hub for my landline, last week I called Virgin on 150 and they said a new hub was ordered for me and would be delivered on Saturday. I recieved a test saying that yodel would deliver on Saturday, But as you may guess Satruday came & went with no tracking number from yodel and of course no delivery. Whne I looked on line at Virgien Media on Saturday I coud see an order, but now I cannot see it. I could call 150 , but last week it took 50 mins to get through. Is there another way to contact Virgin ? Thye say if I don't order the new hub by 22nd Sept my landline will stop working ! Poor service.

4 REPLIES 4

Arissa_H
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Chrisofbrighton 👋🏼.

Thank you for posting, welcoming you onto the community forum 😊.

Sorry to see there seems to be an issue with the order being delivered ☹.

Do you have a tracking number from Yodel at all?

You can also view your orders through our 👉🏼 app

What have our team advised when you spoke to us? 

Ari - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

jpeg1
Alessandro Volta

@Arissa_H.

Did you not read the OP before replying?  Both of your questions were already answered. 

- jpeg1
My name is NOT Alessandro. That's just a tag Virginmedia sticks on some contributors. Please ignore it.

No I have not recieved anything from yodel, I am reluctant to call 150 as the wait is so long(50 minutes last time when I requested the new hub), was hoping for some other way to find out what is going on. Signing on to my VM account I cannot see the order, even tho I could on Saturday.

Hi chrisofbrighton

I am sorry to hear that.

I will send you a private message now so we can look into this further for you.

Please look out for the purple envelope in the top right of the page and pop back to me when you can. 

Vikki - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide