cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Hub 3 box - Installation

Zo1
Joining in

Hello, we moved into our home last week. Virgin Hub 3 arrived today. We have tried to set it up with no luck. The light has been flashing green for hours.

our yellow cable and white cable sockets are in different rooms. So we have only plugged in the white along with the power cable and still only green flashing light. 

Anyone know why this is? Can connect but will say no internet connection.

3 REPLIES 3

Adduxi
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Call the equipment activation number they may be able to help. It's 0800 953 9500 and you will need the Hub serial number/MAC address from the barcode sticker, and your account number.

The cable may be disconnected at the street cabinet.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

nodrogd
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

If the base light flashes green & does NOTHING else then no signal is being received from Virgin’s network cable.

VM 350BB 2xV6 & Landline. Freeview/Freesat HD, ASDA/Tesco PAYG Mobile. Cable customer since 1993

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Tudor
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Call the pre-installs team on 0800 052 1734 8AM- 9PM Monday - Friday or 8AM-6PM Saturday and Sunday

Tudor
There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal c1a2a285948293859940d9a49385a2