Menu
megleoni
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

New Hub 3 Solid yellow light

I just received my new hub 3 and went through the set up process. I can see that my network is available and it shows that the signal is excellent but I can't connect any of my devices. The light is always solid yellow and I've tried the reset button a few times now. 

Any ideas?

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
Andrew-G
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: New Hub 3 Solid yellow light

I've flagged that for a staff response.  Chances are you'll need a replacement Hub.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Martin_N
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi megleoni,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the community. 

I'm very sorry to hear about the issue with your hub and connection. 

I am unable to locate your account via your profile details to check this over. 

So I will private message you to get some details to assist further. 

^Martin

0 Kudos
megleoni
Joining in
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

As a follow up from my previous post, I had someone message me to help me but then he just dropped off and never wrote me back when I told him I never set up a "memorable word". What is this "memorable word?" If it's an answer to a question, maybe the question would help me remember something like that but I swear I just signed up online and they sent me the modem and I never went through a process where I set up a special password. Even if I did (and had some sort of memory lapse) there must be a secondary way to make sure I'm not .....trying to fix someone else's internet??? Anyway, he just never wrote me back after that so I tried calling into customer service this morning and spent nearly 4 hours trying to get through only to be hung up on 3 times. This is truly not a good start to Virgin Media. 

0 Kudos
Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi megleoni,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community, I am sorry to hear you still unable to connect to the internet.

So I can help further I will send you an invite into a private chat, please click on the purple envelope to accept.

Regards

Paul.

0 Kudos
Z92
Trouble shooter
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

If you signed up online the "memorable word" is one of the questions asked during signup, so you most likely did set one up but just forgot it. 

If you contact customer services they can send you a reminder in the post. 

0 Kudos