Menu
BigC
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

New Hub 3.0

Internet was working fine.

Today I received a Hub 3.0 

Received the activation text around 17:45, its now 20:15 and I still have a green flashing power light (and a steady green WiFi light).

Have tried 60 second reset.

Not happy.

0 Kudos
MikeRobbo
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: New Hub 3.0

Have you been through the >> Troubleshooting << pages ?

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
BT Smart Hub 2 with 70Mbs Download,18Mbs Upload, 9.17ms Latency & 0.35ms Jitter.
0 Kudos
BigC
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Yep.

Spent the last 3 hours searching forums, troubleshooters, VM sites etc......

0 Kudos
Hollie_B
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi there @BigC 

Welcome to the community and thank you for your post. Sorry to hear about the broadband issues. I've been able to locate your account and I can see that everything is looking to be in the right parameters we would expect and the hub looks to be working. 

Are you still having issues with this today? Let us know and we'll do our best to help. 

Thanks, 

Hollie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos