Menu
rberg
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

New Hub 3.0 - Ethernet cable working but, wifi name not showing up on available wifi list

I just got a new hub 3.0, but while I can get online with the ethernet cable, the wifi name does not show up on any of my devices. Have called the number to activate my account, but no reply as of yet after 1 hour on hold. 

Any idea on how I can fix this?

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
Z92
Problem sorter
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: New Hub 3.0 - Ethernet cable working but, wifi name not showing up on available wifi list

First thing to try is a reboot of the hub, the WiFi isn't very good at the best of times. 

If that doesn't work then you can try a factory reset by using the pin hole reset reset. 

0 Kudos
rberg
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: New Hub 3.0 - Ethernet cable working but, wifi name not showing up on available wifi list

I tried both of those earlier, and no change, unfortunately.
0 Kudos
rberg
Joining in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

UPDATE: I managed to get through to activate my service and got a message saying everything should be up and running, but the wifi still doesn't show up on any of my devices. I have tried rebooting, and then resetting it, but there is no change. Please help. 

0 Kudos