Menu
rockin_plumber
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

New HUB3 Delivery Issue Yodel‼️

• I fail to understand why people use Yodel‼️

it could be down to VirginMedia as well though. My new HUB3 was due to be delivered to my local Collect+ shop today. For some reason it was sent to my house instead...... but it wasn’t.

The tracking says delivery was attempted at 14:23 and a card was put through the letterbox, I was sat on the sofa about 4 feet away from the door, there was no knock on the door and no card either.

I’ve since contacted Yodel and told them to return it to VirginMedia as they couldn’t make a redelivery to my house today. How would I go about getting one sent to the shop as I originally requested? 
There appears to be no live chat working, all the help links send you around in circles, and NO WAY am I hanging on the phone for an hour to enquire about it.

0 Kudos
Z92
Problem sorter
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: New HUB3 Delivery Issue Yodel‼️

You need to ring customer services. 

If you don't want to be on the phone for an hour, then ring at 8am when the lines are the least busy. 

0 Kudos
rockin_plumber
Tuning in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I won’t be ringing I am certain of that 😂

live contacted them on Twitter and posted here, if one of their team doesn’t respond, they will know if or when Yodel return it to them, if they don’t lose it.

I have to say I’ve been with VirginMedia for over 20 years and haven’t had to contact them much, but when I do it’s painful waiting on the phone.

It was only an equipment upgrade, everything is working fine, so if it doesn’t get delivered to me I’m not gonna lose sleep, if it ain’t broke, don’t fix it.

0 Kudos
rockin_plumber
Tuning in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I confess I gave in and rang this morning at about 08:05

I gave up after about 45 minutes, had better things to do, but on the bright side i got into the text message service, so I’ve messaged that now.

On the down side I’ll probably be waiting 2 weeks for a response now 😁

0 Kudos
rockin_plumber
Tuning in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Wow.....

Got a reply from the text message service....

It’s not a customer service issue, it’s a technical issue and I have to ring 😖

I have to say I only have dealings with Virgin Media, less than once a year, and every time getting in touch it’s painful, and the hold music feels like my ears are being assaulted. And now they have the ready made “covid excuse” for calls taking so long to answer, but they’ve always taken this long‼️

0 Kudos