Menu
Mark105
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

New HUB 4 not working/IP4 not valid/no broadband

New Hub 4 not connecting to internet, phoned 150 to confirm new Hub but no difference.

Hub light is faded white, have rebooted several times to no avail, all connections tight and clean.

Can access Hub controls via http link but nothing more. Run network diagnostic tool in Hub menu and shows IPv4 address is not valid and broadband connection down,

Everything was working fine before swapping to new Hub and it will not allow me to switch back

0 Kudos
MikeRobbo
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: New HUB 4 not working/IP4 not valid/no broadband

Have you checked the 'Check Service Status' at the top of the page ?

If nothing is showing try phoning 0800 561 0061, this will tell you of more local issues that may be affecting the area. Be aware that it isn't a manned line.

Can you please

Type 192.168.0.1 (192.168.100.1 in Modem mode) into your browser URL bar and press enter. 

Hub 2 & 3 When the page appears DO NOT LOG IN but click ‘Check Router Status’.

Hub 4 When the page appears LOG IN then click ‘Check Router Status’.

Copy and paste the contents of the Downstream, Upstream and Network Log tabs onto here, if you get a yellow warning click the Post button again. Use one post for each tab if you wish. Please do not use screen grabs.

A Guru will be along soon to decipher the info.

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
BT Smart Hub 2 with 70Mbs Download,18Mbs Upload, 9.17ms Latency & 0.35ms Jitter.
0 Kudos
Emma_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Mark105, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to our community. 

Really sorry your new hub isn't working, I can appreciate you're keen to get this sorted. 

I'd also like to apologise for the delay in getting back in touch, we have been busier than usual. 

I've tried to access your account using the details you gave when signing up to our community but I've been unable too. 

Can I ask if this has been sorted since your post?

If not please let us know so we can help right away. 

Emma_C - Forum Team
0 Kudos
jpeg1
Superstar
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

How long did you wait? Mine took a couple of hours to come on line after I called the activation line.

Re-booting it will only hinder the process.

0 Kudos