Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

New HUB 3 installation

I'm trying to install a new HUB 3 to replace my HUB 2, do I need to activate the hub as I'm unable to access the internet when I set it up.  I thought it activated automatically but I left it for over an hour.

Have gone back to the HUB 2 for now

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: New HUB 3 installation

Hi,

Please PM me your account details; Account number, account holders name, 1st line of address, Site ID/Area code, CM MAC for Hub . To PM me hover over my profile picture and select send message and ill be happy to look in to it for you.

Hope this helps
Jake
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am a Virgin Media Field Technician. All and any advice given is based on my experience in the field or my personal experiences with my own set up at home. If my answer was helpful to you please Mark as helpful or consider leaving the post some Kudos.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Want to save £50 off your bill by referring a friend? Send me a PM and I'll let you know how!

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

@maw1978 wrote:

I'm trying to install a new HUB 3 to replace my HUB 2, do I need to activate the hub as I'm unable to access the internet when I set it up.  I thought it activated automatically but I left it for over an hour.

Have gone back to the HUB 2 for now

yes you do but will probably be easier to pm the tech above

Tony
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks Jake, all up and running and currently hitting some good download speeds, hopefully it continues

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Glad to hear the good news, have a great rest of your day and stay safe

Jake
I am a Virgin Media Field Technician. All and any advice given is based on my experience in the field or my personal experiences with my own set up at home. If my answer was helpful to you please Mark as helpful or consider leaving the post some Kudos.
Want to save £50 off your bill by referring a friend? Send me a PM and I'll let you know how!

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos