Menu
Ruby21962
Joining in
Message 1 of 9
Flag for a moderator

New Customer

Hi, I'm a new customer, I placed an order on the 6/1. I chose quickstart for this. But after getting the confirmation email I haven't heard anything since. I understand that staffing levels may be a bit low right now, but the annoying thing is is that there is no way to get in contact with them. I can't sign up for My VIrgin Media as I dont yet have a customer number. 

Thanks

0 Kudos
VM-Jon
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Re: New Customer

Hi, let me see what I can find out for you. I will send you a private message shortly for some details and take a look into this.

thank you

Jon

Here to help! I'm an install manager helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos
Greavsie81
Tuning in
Message 3 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Hi Jon,

I am also a new customer, placed an order on 18/12/2020.  I have pm’d you and also started a thread days ago but no one responds.  Phoned numerous times, emailed, used text service and online chat and no one can help or won’t help.  Please, please, please can you look into this for me?

0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 4 of 9
Flag for a moderator

don't PM staff without being asked to
0 Kudos
VM-Jon
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Hi Nina,

Apologies I missed your message, I get quite a few!

I will take a look tomorrow for you and get back to you privately.

thank you

Jon

Here to help! I'm an install manager helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos
Greavsie81
Tuning in
Message 6 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Thank you Jon! I really appreciate it.

0 Kudos
Greavsie81
Tuning in
Message 7 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Please understand my situation before passing comment.  I am completely without service, not installed yet and the order was placed 18/12/2020.  My original install date was given as 22/12/2020 or 23/12/2020.  This never happened, it was delayed and no reasons given except external work.  The other install date has been and gone, still no services.

I have used online chat, they couldn’t help.

I have used text chat, they couldn’t help

i have called and when I finally got through to the correct department, they couldn’t help.

I have logged a complaint, no response.

I have joined and posted on here, no response.

So I opted to PM two members of staff on here in hope of some help.  I have been patient long enough, without any definitive answer to when my order will be fulfilled.

I moved house on 18th December, the property where I have moved into has very poor signal with my current network provider with my phone.  As most people these days and as a family, we are pretty reliant on the internet, which we are struggling with currently.  If I was given a clear and decisive answer by the relevant departments I would be desperately reaching out for help from this Avenue. Sorry.

0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 8 of 9
Flag for a moderator

the staff here take upto 7 days to reply. start your own thead with the problem and wait for a reply
0 Kudos
Greavsie81
Tuning in
Message 9 of 9
Flag for a moderator

I had started my own thread, as per my previous post stated.  My frustration was added to by other people, who had posted threads after me, getting responses whilst my thread lay empty.  Personally, I felt I had no other choice but to try and contact someone to try and see if they could help, which they have!

0 Kudos