Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 9
Flag for a moderator

New Customer - Property Setup Issues..

Hi,

I have moved to a new property and specifically wish to be a Virgin customer - however, 3 weeks ago, found i couldnt order a Bundle due to the property address not having access to Virgin services.

I have spent the last 16 days chasing up with Customer Services, Sales Team and the Installation Team about having an engineer to check the property out - given that our neighbous and several others on the street have Virgin services..

I have now had 2 missed engineer appointments where they havent arrived and i am hearing conflicting information on every call i make with Virgin!!

Due to my current work as a keyworker, working from home, this has caused a huge disruption having no internet and being in limbo about getting Virgin installed. 

(To clarify, i could have gone with Sky TV and Broadband services but opted to wish for Virgin services but this delay is causing huge issues!)

Can anybody advise about this being setup - or how i can go about raising this, as i wish to remain getting services.

Thanks,

Ryan

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Re: New Customer - Property Setup Issues..

Hi there

I am happy to take a look into this for you. I'll send over a private message to take some more details

Thanks

Christy

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Hey RWillows,

Have you been able to speak to Christy_D about this issue? 

Regards

Steven_L

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 4 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Hi Steven,

Yes we have spoken about this and have sent over pictures of the property but yet to have a call back from the Site Team about this.

Unfortunately as days go by, I have to consider going with Sky - given that I can get this fitted ASAP as I’ve been waiting 17 days already and it is impacted my key working severely..

Really hope to get this resolved ASAP!

Thanks,

Ryan

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Hi @Steven_L 

I am working on getting this address added to our systems. I can see the infrastructure is all in place at this address. 

This can take a few days for the address to be added to our database. 

@RWillows I have chased this again for you also and requested you a call back from one of our call agents.

Thanks

Christy

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 9
Flag for a moderator

That's great, thanks for confirming the update @Christy_D.

Regards

Steven

Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 7 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Hi,

I would like to see if it is possible to raise a compliant regarding my experiences with the Customer Sales team recently.

I have had my follow up call from the Fields team as requested but was asked directly to provide bank details - I followed this up by calling the Customer Services to see if I could verify the deal and the person I was talking to. From there, I was now told I had to wait 8-12 weeks!! As before, this is now 18 days in with no resolution as a key worker with vital disruption from having no internet to work from home..

Thanks,
ryan

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 9
Flag for a moderator

@Christy_D is there any update ?

Here to help! I'm an install manager helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 9 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Hi Jon,

yes Christy has called me to talk through about it and verified the person that called earlier. He is chasing up about the engineer issues I have had also. 

I am still not happy about the quality of customer service but at least I get a response on here!

thank you,

Ryan

0 Kudos