Menu
Highlighted
Just browsing
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

New Customer Issues

New Customer today for Broadband - connected up and activated however I am getting flashing green power light. Saying 'Technical error' when completing a test. Everything connected correctly. 

Any advice? From looking at other similar posts there may well be an issue externally however any assistance  would be greatly appreciated. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: New Customer Issues

Go through the troubleshooting >> HERE <<.

***********************************************************************************************************************************

Mike Robinson
Retired Aircraft Engineer & Computer Based Training and Learning Designer for many of the world's Military Arms.

My Broadband Ping - 26_Aug_2020

Highlighted
Just browsing
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Followed those steps however getting the message below when completing the test on the equipment 

gBarr1_0-1603482286045.png

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

@gBarr1 wrote:

Followed those steps however getting the message below when completing the test on the equipment 

Your image may take hours to be authorised, what does it say ?

***********************************************************************************************************************************

Mike Robinson
Retired Aircraft Engineer & Computer Based Training and Learning Designer for many of the world's Military Arms.

My Broadband Ping - 26_Aug_2020

0 Kudos