Menu
mattyharry16
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

New Build Broadband

Hi,

can someone help me please. I’m due to move into my new build house at the end of this month. The house has virgin fibre but my address isn’t showing on the website/postcode checker?

I really need internet ASAP when I move in as both my and my partner are working from home at the minute.

there’s plenty of packages we have see we want to get, but can purchase as our address isn’t listed. But our developer says it should be and we could even get 3 months free? 

can someone please help get us connected if they have had a similar issue? Thank you 😃

0 Kudos
Christy_D
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: New Build Broadband

Good Evening

Thanks for your post.

I'd be happy to look into this for you. I'll pop you a private message so I can take some details.

Thanks

Christy

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos
Richw1982
Fibre optic
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Do you answer all queries this fast or is it just commission based?

I work for Virgin Media - but all opinions posted here are my own
0 Kudos
VM-Jon
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Sometimes newbuild houses can take a little while to show as available on our systems. I am sure Christy will be able to resolve this for you as he works in the installations department.

Here to help! I'm an install manager helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos
Richw1982
Fibre optic
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I thought technician working from home?  I also thought Virgin installation techs had been trained up on faults and moved in house, so install techs and managers no longer existed.  There are a lot of quick start customers waiting for days to have there query resolved but a customer wanting a new install is replied to in a couple of minutes

I work for Virgin Media - but all opinions posted here are my own
0 Kudos
Paulina_Z
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Richw1982, 

Welcome back to our Community. Apologies for a delayed response, we are working to answer all of our customer queries as quickly as we can.

Some of our technicians are working from home and we have limited the number of ways that our techs have to be in close contact with our customers to keep everyone safe.

Is there anything I can help you with at the moment?

We're more than happy to help.

Thanks,

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos