Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

New Broadband Hub

How do i upgrade my Super Hub 2ac? cannot seem to find a way online.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: New Broadband Hub

Try the "free" SH1/2/2ac upgrade/replacement scheme - see the link below - as they are trying to get everyone onto Hub3's.

It works first time for about 50% of customers, but if you get the - "Ooops - please call" message, then come back here for more assistance before calling.

https://www.virginmedia.com/shop/hub-swap.html?buspart=uk_app_connect2_hubswap

--------------------
John
--------------------

My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Oops something went wrong is all i get with that link.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Getting “oopsed” usually means you are on an old package that the computer cant recognise so they want to speak to you about it. When you call it in it's a coin toss whether the agent knows about the scheme. If they do they will just say "ok we will send one out" - or - they say "oh no, that's an upgrade there will be a charge and it starts a new contract". Neither of those statements in correct (verified by VM staff on here) - so just say no thanks and leave the call.

After that you could try texting on 07533 051809 - include account name/number and what the issue is and see what they say – replies may take a bit longer

Finally a VM person should pick this up here and sort the swap for you, but it can take several days.

--------------------
John
--------------------

My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos