Menu
Bartbart
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Neverending instalation process

Hello, 

As my previous broadband contract was due to end I decided to switch to Virgin media. I placed an online order mid April, got a confirmation email with my chosen instalation date immediately and after a week or so another email from Virgin media web team requesting my landlord's  and property details which I replied to. Since then nothing happened. No one had contacted my landlord to get a consent for the instalation. No one had let me know that appointment has been cancelled. For the last fortnight i've been chasing them via phone talking with several people who were promising me that the issue would have been fixed by the end of the day/week, or saying that they submitted the form to landlord but haven't heard back (although I keep checking that up with him everyday). Even changing email address to another domain didn't work. I am already tired of calling them and explaining the situation, I cannot even raise a formal complaint via my account as I haven't received any login details so far. 

Many thanks in advance for any clues on how to resolve this.

0 Kudos
Christy_D
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Neverending instalation process

Hi there @Bartbart 

Happy to check this for you.

I'll send a private message to take some details.

Thanks

Christy 

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos