Menu
Sweet_DC
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Network Access Denied

Not sure on which board to post this so If its wrong feel free to move it to the right one.

So it all started on Friday night, everything was fine until the internet suddenly went off. I checked the Home page on the Hub 3 router and next to internet it says Access denied.

So all weekend I tried to fix it with no luck, tried the switching to modem mode then back fix, i can get it into modem mode but then it just disappears from the available connections even when plugged directly into the hub via wire, and the hub light at the bottom goes red, which should mean its iver heating but it doesn'tfeel very hot. Tried holding down the reset button for 40 seconds, still nothing.

But here's our other problem, we live in a house share and one of our house mates is the account holder, but he doesn't talk to anyone and he's a recluse and he's also vanished somewhere so the rest of us are stuck with no internet and we tried contacting the virgin support number, but we have no access to account details so that was a dead end too.

Please if anyone has any idea how to fix this, we will be eternally grateful. It's almost 4 days now and we are starting to go crazy.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Network Access Denied

Hi Sweet_DC

Welcome to our community and thanks for posting. Apologies that you are having issues with our internet services, we know the inconvenience and frustration caused when you have interrupted services.

As you have tried all the diagnostics and a pinhole re-set already it may be the hub that has an issue.

As you are not the account holder I cannot discuss account specifics due to data protection reasons but I will take a look at the fault for you.

I will pop you over a private message so I can check for you. Click the purple envelope to accept the chat.

Many thanks Jodi.

0 Kudos