Netflix activate

nobley
On our wavelength

No e mail to activate Netflix

11 REPLIES 11

Tractorboy
Rising star

Nor have I after 3 months..

It's a known issue with no known fix date.

There are hundreds of posts on the subject.

Join the rest of the unhappy customers!

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @nobley

Thanks for posting. I am sorry to hear of the Netflix issue. Have you checked junk and spam folders? If so, can you log in to your online account for me and see if there is a Netflix tile with an activation button?

Let me know. Best,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

t's Grounhog Day

Tractorboy_0-1656256814484.png

Here we go again , the copy and paste reply to check your spam folder for the non existant email , and to check your account for the non existant activation button.

The reply from the user will be have neither of these !

It's Grounhog Day

Next reply will be I will send you a purple envelope so I can Issue an IT ticket which will dissapear into the ether never to solve anything or be heard of again.

It's Grounhog Day

Tractorboy_2-1656256814529.png

nobley
On our wavelength

Hello John

Checked all my folders and no e mail.

There is an activate button on my virgin media account but i doesn't activate Netflix.

It takes me back to my account page.

Promised by customer care that I will have an e mail in 2 to 3 working days so we shall see.

Very poor service from Virgin and I am sorry I renewed  my contract. Should have known better.

Regards

Nobley

Hi @nobley

Thanks for coming back to us.

This should be fixed now - have you received any emails? If not, do check junk/spam folder and also check if you can activate Netflix via the online account

Best

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

nobley
On our wavelength

Hello John

No e mail to activate Netflix.

I did get an e mail from Virgin yesterday but only to tell me that my bill was ready.

Didn't have to chase this up.

Is anyone on the forum actually able to watch Netflix as a Virgin customer.?

Regards

Nobley

nobley
On our wavelength

Hello John

Still no e mail to activate Netflix.

Virgin in clear breach of contract on this.

Terrible service from virgin

Regards Nobley

Hi @nobley, can you please advise me if the activate button on your self-care account is able to resolve the Netflix issue, since your most recent post?

If this has been attempted and not worked, can you possibly try logging out of your self-care account, clearing the cache on your browser and then logging back in for us to see if this promotes a positive outcome from the activate button?

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

nobley
On our wavelength

Hello David

Thank you for your reply but i think we are just going round in circles.

I have NOT received an activation e mail as promised and there is no point in trying the same

things over and over until I get one.

The netflix activate tile on my account page just times out.

Can someone get this sorted please because lots of people have the same problem

Regards Nobley