Menu
Engine-nero
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Neighbours garden dub up to lay my fibre

Hi all, I am after some advice (after an hour and a half long phone call with virgin support) I have recently had the fibre pulled from the street connection point to my house. my drive way is tarmac and my neighbour has a grass lawn. when the engineers layed the fibre the used the grass to the left of my boundary and ran parallel to my driveway as its grass and didn't need much digging up. unfortunately I was not watching and didn't realise this. my neighbour has now complained to me and got very upset that they now have a fibre cable layed and informed me they are digging the garden up to lay stones in the near future. as there was no permission from her to allow this after over an hour and a half on the phone to an agent who I could barely hear they are sending an agent but not for another 15 days. has anyone had any experience of this and did the issue get resolved as I very much doubt a service engineer is going to rectify that day.
0 Kudos
Travis_M
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Neighbours garden dub up to lay my fibre

Hi @Engine-nero

Thanks for posting on the community forum!

Has the engineer visit been booked in already to resolve this?

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos