Menu
ryanelse
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Neighbours all around me have access to Virgin broadband but my address does not

I am currently with BT and have the exact same problem as described in the title. My neighbour is 20 meters away from me and they have access to fibre and my newly buult premesis does not. Upon further inspection I am apparently connected to another openreach cabinet which does not support fibre. So i turned to Virgin as I read it has its own cables and connection. Checking again with the post code checker my neighbour once again that is 20 meters away from me has access to fibre but my address is not on the list... when i press can't find my address then it shows up and it has been weeks since I initially filled out the form and am yet to recieve any response. It is so tiresome every single house on my road has fibre except for me.

0 Kudos
Christy_D
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Neighbours all around me have access to Virgin broadband but my address does not

Hi there

Thanks for reaching out to us

Ill take a look into this for you but will need some details. I will private message you for these

Thanks

Christy 

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos
ryanelse
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Neighbours all around me have access to Virgin broadband but my address does not

Happy to provide additional infomation 

Thank you Christy 

0 Kudos