Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to speak with a customer service manager urgently

Edp22
Dialled in

Hi 

I have tv360 and am due to get a mini box installed in a first floor bedroom 

With no notification todays engineer visit has been canceled

this is the second time this has happened and the second time I have taken and wasted a days holiday (which cost me a lot)  no one in India at customer services can help me and they cannot transfer me to the Uk team.  Please have some one call me urgently 

I am about to cancel the contracts 

4 REPLIES 4

nodrogd
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

This is basically a forum for customers to share advice, so you are likely to be waiting several days for a staff response here. Posts are picked up in strict rotation based on the time of the last post in the thread. So don't be tempted to bump it, as it just puts you back at the bottom of the queue.

VM 350BB 2xV6 & Landline. Freeview/Freesat HD, ASDA/Tesco PAYG Mobile. Cable customer since 1993

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi there Edp22,

Thanks for your post and welcome back to the community.

Many apologies for the issues faced with the appointments, just from checking our service however I can see that there is an appointment booked.

Do let us know if there are any issues with that.

Regards,

Kain

Hi there 

no one has booked an appointment with me I’m afraid     you guys couldn’t mess it up a third time could you ??

whilst you are in my account can you please explain why my next bill is proposed  to be £138.67. This is fifty quid more than normal  I suspect you’ve made the ‘goodwill’ credit into a debit! 

In this case, to look into both the billing issue and the appointment issue, I have sent you a private message. Please keep an eye out for an envelope at the top right corner of your Forum page. Let me know if you have any issues locating this.

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs